Welcome to Wellness Challenge 360°!
For over a decade, our Wellness Challenge program has been changing lives and
transforming the health of people across the East End. Wellness Challenge 360° is our new
and improved program, and it is better than ever!
What Is Wellness Challenge 360°?
Wellness Challenge 360° is a 7-week, full circle approach to nutrition and wellness that
encourages optimal health. Participants are encouraged to increase whole natural plant
foods, including whole grains, fruits and vegetables, legumes, and nuts and seeds, and to
eliminate processed foods, sugar, dairy, and animal products. We've covered everything
from soup to nuts (literally) with our meal plans and recipes.
We know that wellness isn't just about nutrition, so this life-changing program goes
beyond the plate!
- You'll learn how to create exercise goals that work for you.
- We'll provide valuable mindfulness tools to help you manage and reduce stress.
- We'll show you how to transition into a healthy lifestyle that's sustainable, so you
can continue to thrive after the program ends.
The Benefits You Can Expect:
Your Investment: $250
What You'll Get:
- Seven weekly educational/support sessions led by a trained facilitator
- The Wellness Challenge 360° Jumpstart Guide with a two-week meal plan and recipes
(we'll send this to you as soon as your registration is complete so you can get started
- The brand-new Wellness Challenge 360° Guidebook, filled with more recipes, tips, and
info than ever before!
- Tools to help you achieve balance in your life and manage stress, including guided
audio meditations you can use whenever you need them.
We believe in you and your ability to change your health and your life—that's
why we're going to give you a $50 refund when you complete the final
paperwork and lab work for the program. Yes! We'll give you money back for
Tuesdays starting October 2 – November 13, Facilitator: Peggy Kraus FULL
Thursdays starting September 20 – November 1, Facilitator: Casey McGowin FULL
Tuesdays starting January 29 – March 19
Thursdays starting January 17 – March 7
Tuesdays starting April 2 – May 21
Thursdays starting March 21 – May 9
Tuesdays starting September 17 – October 29
Thursdays starting October 3 – November 15
All classes will be held at the Wellness Foundation located at 34 Bay Street, Suite 205 in
Sag Harbor, NY.